Paid Media Specialist
- Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA
- SUMMIT Africa Recruitment
The Advertising department is responsible for managing all the self-serve traffic platforms to
acquire users for Basebone’s product portfolio. It’s responsible for the assigned media buying
investment budget in accordance with the growth plan. Best in class advertising techniques and
strategies need to be applied to guarantee meeting ad spend and ROI goals.
The Advertising team works side by side with Creative, Ad Tech and Business Intelligence
departments and reports to the Head of Advertising to continuously reach acquisition objectives.
This position demands a highly communicative and methodical person that is passionate and
determined on achieving the department's acquisition objectives. Constant learning is required
to keep up with up to date Media Buying knowledge and skills.
- 3 years experience as a programmatic media buyer managing different DSPs.
- 1 year experience as a digital media buyer purchasing and optimizing social networks.
- Experience optimizing campaigns based on different goals and strategies depending on
the DSP used.
- High level of knowledge in Performance based Advertising and Media Buying.
- Fluent English. Good communication skills both written and spoken.
- Person proactive, with Analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Creating, launching and optimizing campaigns in DSPs and Social Channels
- Seeking out new traffic sources and managing assigned campaigns as decided by the
Head of Advertising.
- Optimize your advertising campaigns to ensure maximum ROI.
- Detecting New opportunities within the DSP, social and digital environment.
- Ensuring advertising investments are within KPI benchmarks as set by the Head of
Collaborate when necessary cross-department with the Advertising department,
Business Intelligence, Ad Tech, Creative, Compliance and Integrations.
- Keep up to date with Media Buying trends, techniques, tools and traffic sources