Packaging Operator Jobs at ALPLA Group
- South Africa
- ALPLA Group
Packaging Operator X1
What you will enjoy doing
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
• Set-up and operate multiple types of packaging equipment this includes, but is not limited to carton erectors, baggers, wrapping machines, partition inserters, product inserters (MPV, VPM, PLU), foil dispensers, top closers, palletization equipment
• Responsible to build and make boxes, and cages and hand packaging of bottles
• Visual quality checks
• Utilise diverse packaging equipment (e.g., case erector, partition inserter, top sealer etc.)
• Applies correct labels
• Responsible for excellent housekeeping and following health and safety instructions
• Responsible to report any risks identified for Quality and Food Safety Management where food contact product is produced in the plant.
• Ensure on-going awareness of Quality, Food Safety, Environmental and Health and Safety Management
• Ensure housekeeping and general areas facilitates a tidy, neat environment.
What makes you great
• Matric/Grade 12 certificate
• Min. 6 months of working in a manufacturing experience preferred.
• Must have flexible work availability
• Capable of lifting 15 kg and to stand for a minimum of 10 hours
• Able to work with multiple types of equipment simultaneously.
• High cleanliness standards for the machines and work area
What you can expect working with us
• Market Related Salary
• Professional working environment with Global Exposure
• Pension Benefit
• Medical Aid
• Employee Assistance Program
• We facilitate a smooth start through individual and accurate
• training and professional guidance and support.
• We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of
• personal responsibility
• Your individual performance will be remunerated and your development will be supported by us.