PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR : GROWTH POINT PROPERTIES
- CONSTANTIA PRAK, ROODEPOORT , MENLYN CORNER AND PRETORIA : GAUTENG
- GROWTH POINT PROPERTIES
Job DescriptionJob Description
- Provides administrative support to the Property Manager to manage a property portfolio. Responsible for administrating leases, debtor’s administration and recovery and building maintenance administration. Ensures that proper records are kept of all contracts and invoices. Prepares, distributes, and files correspondence and documents.
Duties and responsibilities
• Draft offers and electronically forward copy of agreement of lease and tenant criteria documents.
• Follow up on outstanding lease agreements and on FICA documentation.
• Draft lease agreements i.e., renewals / new lets, cessions, cancellations, addendums, parking agreements and related documents.
• Liaise with tenants, Portfolio Manager, Leasing Manager, Credit Controllers, and agents about lease agreements.
• Ensure correct loading of agreements on the system.
• Ensure the correct loading of debit orders.
• Open and up keep tenants’ files.
• Attend to lease audits.
• Complete and up keep outstanding lease reports as well as reports on new lets and renewals already concluded.
• Assist Portfolio Manager and SBU as and when required.
• Advise meter readers of any changes.
• Assist with compilation of the monthly report packs.
• Assist with the budget process.
• Perform secretarial functions when requested.
• Assist with deposit refunds and returning of bank guarantees.
• Calculate annual and insurance rates adjustments for loading onto MRI.
• Prepare renewal sheets with information on current and budgeted charges.
• Prepare take back inspection reports and notify Building and Leasing Managers.
• Write housekeeping letters and reports.
• Attend to tenant queries on range of issues including but not limited to housekeeping, building faults, electricity / water queries (RMS), account queries.
• Weekly reporting on outstanding offers / leases / FICA.
• Monthly reporting on GLA / vacancy movements.
• 2-3 years of experience in a documentation and secretarial environment or similar environment.
• Knowledge of leasing process and documentation will be an advantage.
Post matric qualification .