- Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA
- Financial Wealth Holdings
Financial Wealth Holdings is seeking an experienced and highly skilled PPC Specialist to join our digital marketing team.
As a leading debt counselling company, we're committed to helping South Africans reduce their debt and achieve financial freedom.
The PPC Specialist will play a key role in driving our online advertising efforts and developing and implementing effective PPC campaigns that generate leads and conversions.
Key duties but not limited to :
- Develop and execute effective PPC advertising campaigns across Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and other platforms.
- Conduct keyword research and analysis, and use this data to inform campaign strategy and optimize ad copy and landing pages.
- Continuously monitor and analyze campaign performance, and adjust bids, budgets, and targeting as needed to improve results.
- Develop and maintain reporting dashboards that provide insight into campaign performance and ROI.
- Collaborate with other members of the digital marketing team, including copywriters, designers, and developers, to create engaging ads and landing pages that drive conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, and make recommendations for improvements to our overall PPC strategy.
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders, including management and other internal teams, to ensure alignment on campaign objectives and performance.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in PPC advertising, with a proven track record of driving results and improving ROI.
- Experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Ability to think strategically and develop effective campaign strategies that align with business goals.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly communicate insights and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Creative mindset, with experience in developing engaging ad copy and visuals.
- Passion for digital marketing and a willingness to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices.