Operation Support - German Speaker | Cape Town
- Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA
- Ten Group
Ten Group is offering a great move for an administrative strong Travel and Tourism professional to join an award-winning, crisis-resistant travel and leisure company working on specialist products.
Even better? - This is hybrid working so gives you that work-life balance that everyone wants!
Ten Group is looking for a passionate, motivated, and resourceful individual to join our EU Travel team. As a German-speaking Operation Support, you will be supporting the Travel Lifestyle Managers & Lifestyle Managers with administrative tasks as well as with research activities on behalf of high net-worth members.
Areas of responsibilities and tasks include :
- complete research activities (destinations, accommodation, flights, transport options, tours, etc.)
- preparation of Travel related itineraries using pre-defined templates and internal tolls
- CRM platform updates
- Supporting Lifestyle Managers with daily business activities
- Handling various administration
Who We Are
At Ten Group our goal is simple, to become the most trusted service business in the world.
Ten is the global leader in the highest-quality lifestyle and travel concierge services. We are passionate about providing exceptional service and using our insider know-how, contacts and buying power to help our members get the most from life, wherever they are in the world.
With 22 strong global office network with over 1000 employees, we use our expertise, technology and buying power to grant our members direct access to the best travel, live entertainment, dining, and luxury retail services.
What makes us so successful? Our People! Please have a look at the following video
The Key to our Success - Our People
- Fluent in German language is a must and very good English language skills are a must, French or Italian is a plus
- Have the right to live and work in South Africa.
- A passion for travel with experience in the travel industry in a similar role
- Experience with Amadeus or other GDS is a plus
- Energetic and motivated team players who enjoy the challenge of meeting and beating targets
- Passion for delivering high-quality personalized support and excellent research & communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a globally distributed team
- Flexibility : Ability to work shifts and weekends. ( This position is a 40-hour work week with day / evening shifts. Shifts are either Tuesday - Saturday / Sunday - Thursday ;
shifts depended on operational requirements).
Please note that if you live within a commutable distance of the office you will be asked to enter into a hybrid working arrangement.
Our people are at the heart of the business and we have a culture of recognition and reward - both through regular appraisals but also annual Extra Mile Awards where we celebrate those who have gone that extra mile in their role.
We also encourage all our staff to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career at Ten and we are there every step of the way in supporting development.
Rewards designed around you.. .
- A competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Flexible work arrangements including Hybrid and Remote work possibilities
- Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
- Paid Sabbaticals. One (1) month paid Sabbatical after every 5 years of Service, without tapping into annual leave
- Extra Rewards. Lucrative Ten Loyalty Rewards program.
- Remote Working Holidays - possibilities to Travel and Work!
- Employee Discounts. Access to lots of great travel and entertainment discounts as our clients’ members would!
- Be part of our global, dynamic, and inclusive Team, with diversity at its core.
- Genuine career opportunities within a dynamic and international company.
- Safe & secure offices in the Foreshore with complimentary off-street parking.
Commitment to Diversity
We encourage diverse philosophies, cultures, and experiences. We appreciate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for our employees.
This idea unites the teams at TEN. All aspects of our relationship, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or terminate, will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
Ten has a commitment to supporting the delivery of Ten’s environmental, social, and governance goals, and promoting policy adherence.
Ten works with a small preferred supplier list of recruitment agencies only. Please note we are not accepting any further recruitment agencies at this time.
Does this sound like the ideal opportunity for you >