Online Casino Coordinator
- Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA
- Initiate International
Are you a digital dynamo with a flair for the online casino scene? A leading sports betting company have an exciting career opportunity for an Online Casino Coordinator to join their team in Cape Town .
You will support the Casino Product Manager by executing the day-to-day operational tasks and completing regular reviews in order to improve the Casino vertical.
If you have extensive knowledge of online casino games working within the iGaming industry, this job could be perfect for you!
Your key job responsibilities as the Online Casino Coordinator in Cape Town will include :
- Launch of games on time and make sure they are properly positioned and players informed
- Release games on a day-to-day basis as per the Game release roadmap
- Test the games properly and identify any technical issues
- Conduct performance reviews of the games and inform the Product manager regarding feedback, recommendations and action points
- Complete regular competitor analysis
- Support the Casino product manager with more extensive game testing and preparation for the new provider launch
- Be the first escalation point for technical issues that come up with 3rd party providers
- Complete regular product reviews to ensure all Casino features are working properly
- Complete daily KPI monitoring and prepare a summary for the Casino manager
- Review player activities on a daily basis top winners and losers and execute changes approved by the Casino manager
Requirements for this Online Casino Coordinator in Cape Town :
- A minimum of a college diploma in any relevant field
- Extensive knowledge of online casino games working within the iGaming industry is a must
- Acute understanding of the gaming industry best practices
- Organised and high attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of online casino customers is essential
- Experience working remote and with multicultural teams
- Strong ability to build relationships with colleagues and external parties
- Outstanding communication, a good listener with great presentation skills
- Organisational and time management skills
- A strategic thinker with analytical and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail
- Must demonstrate a high level of self-discipline, should be self-led and results oriented
- Possess great interpersonal skills and develops enabling relationships with team members and customers
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal
If you meet the above requirements for this Online Casino Coordinator job in Cape Town , we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV through to contact initiateinternational.
com . If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.