Office Administration Assistant
- Sandton, Gauteng
Candidate Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Greet and direct visitors, assist with appropriate paperwork, and resolve routine issues related to Human Resource office functions.
- Accept, screen and route telephone calls concerning activities and operations of the office, directing inquiries as appropriate and/or providing information.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12
- Post Matric Qualification
- Good computer skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Attention to detail and accurately typing abilities
- Ability to be a self starter and have strong work ethic