- South Africa
- Bureau Veritas
Job DescriptionOFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Office Administrator has a responsibility to assist with the implementing and maintaining effective day to day administration support for all laboratory activities, Based in Centurion
- NQF Level 4
- Understanding of QHSE – processes (ISO 17025, ISO 9001 , ISO 45001 and ISO 14001)
- Finance experience such as invoicing, creating Purchas orders etc.)
- Performance history and experience.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fluent in English and local language
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verification of Quality Documents as per the procedures and country requirements.
- Adhere to, and comply with, the Bureau Veritas Core Values, Code of Ethics and 3 Absolutes.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Deliveries and Collections. Arrange with courier companies for deliveries and collections
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, SHEQ , financial and other data and file accordingly
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Request for quotation and order good and services from supplier and service providers
- Create purchase order numbers and Amend wrong PO
- Request Statements and Invoices (if not received) and forward to finance
- Request bank letters should the supplier not be loaded on the bank
- Scan Analyses request forms s and save in the ARF folder on a daily basis.
- Supplier Verification
- Register complains Communicate with marketing and Transformation and Talent Management team where required
- Assist HR where required
- Attend to clients with requests regarding BEE status and company details such as Registration and VAT numbers.
- Complete Business Credit Applications for new Suppliers
- Assisting with compiling documents and requesting for relevant information in regard to tenders from varies business units within BV
- Update timesheet and Leaves and uploaded on ESS on a weekly basis
- Assist sample preparation and laboratory analyst with administration request and payroll matters.
- Uploading and updating quotes on sales force
- Carry out any additional functions as may be required by management.
- Commitment to the company’s Core Values, Code of Ethics and ‘3 Absolutes’.
- Time and priority management.
- Analytical thinking.
- High levels of concentration.
- Planning and organizing.
- Problem solving and decision making
- People management and development
- Conflict management.