- Middelburg, Mpumalanga
- Headhunters (Head Office)
About the position
Our client in the Manufacturing and Engineering sector, based in Middelburg (Mpumalanga) is currently looking to employ an experienced Millwright.
3-5 years of plant experience as a qualified millwright, secures.
An awesome career opportunity awaits.
- 3-5 years of plant experience as a qualified millwright.
- Matric or equivalent with Mathematics and Science.
- Must have a relevant trade test as a Millwright.
- Experience in a heavy industry will be beneficial.
- Must have sound knowledge of planned maintenance principles.
- Knowledge of maintenance & repairs on pumps, hydraulic, pneumatic and grease systems.
- Knowledge of chain drives, drive shafts, fans, gearboxes, and conveyor belt systems.
- Knowledge required of maintenance on electrical motors as well as overhead cranes.
- Must be Computer literate.
- Must be in possession of a valid driver’s license.
- The Shift Millwright is responsible to provide maintenance support to Production, Electrical/C&I, and maintenance teams in the relevant areas.
- The Shift Millwright is the first line of defence.
- Breakdowns and inspections are performed on a 24 hrs basis to ensure maximum plant availability and efficiency.
Please note should you not receive a response within two weeks of applying please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Electrical Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance