- South Africa
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To coordinate all administrative tasks pertaining to the buying process. This includes creating and maintaining purchase order information; managing deliveries, ensuring stock arrives timeously; and managing the sample process.
- Administration of the sample process (i.e. monitoring progress, sending reports to suppliers)
- Liaise with suppliers with regard to order process
- Administration of markdown process
- Follow up on deliveries
- Maintaining the sample room
- General administration: handling of queries, capturing orders, filing, etc.
- Releasing of Orders
- Proforma Approvals
- Comp Shopping and maintaining comp shop schedule
- Liaising with Marketing Department regarding promotions
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 12
- A fashion diploma or degree will be an advantage
- 1 – 2 Years administrative experience working with buyers
- Cross functional experience between Buying and other parts of the Business
- 1-2 Years’ Experience in a Buying environment.
- Computer Literacy: MS Office- G-Suite
- A passionate, service oriented team player
Competencies required: Accuracy, Results oriented, Assertiveness, Service-oriented, Flexibility, Integrity, Drive, Adaptability, Providing Feedback, Listening Skills
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday, 07 February 2023
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV and an internal application form to our Direct Hire platform using the following link: https://pep.mcidirecthire.com/Internal/CurrentOpportunities
All external candidates please use the following link: https://pep.mcidirecthire.com/default/External/CurrentOpportunities
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
PEP strives for equal opportunity in terms of its employment equity guidelines.