Mech Driver Jobs at Distell
- South Africa
Mech Driver – Distribution
Company: Distell Limited
Applications are invited for the above mentioned position to be based in, Customer Deliveries Department.
Key Performance Areas are:
• Contribute to a cost effective customer delivery operation
• Supervise loading and offloading of stock
• Liaise with Customers.
• General administration duties.
• Safeguard company property and assets.
• Supervise subordinates on an ad hoc basis
• Comply with safety and housekeeping standards
• Loading and off-loading of empties
• Loading and off-loading returns from customers
• Sorting of stock/empties when applicable
• Housekeeping on vehicle
• Valid Code 14 (EC License).
• Valid PDP (Professional Drivers Permit).
• At least 2 – 3 years’ experience in a Transport Distribution environment.
• At least 2 – 3 years’ experience in driving a horse and trailer combination
• Must be able to speak, read and write English
• Good communication and customer relationship skills.
• Must have numerical abilities
• Person must be willing to work overtime when required including weekend and public holidays
• Customer focused
• The ability to work in a team
• Previously worked on STRATO delivery app
If interested and meet all requirements, please register and apply via the Distell career portal by logging onto
Reference Number: 19732 Closing Date: 31 January 2023