Marketing Assistant / Events Coordinator Jobs at Prostaff Holdings
- South Africa
- Prostaff Holdings
A well-established engineering company requires the above to provide marketing support as well as organising and planning events for the company.
- Relevant Degree or Diploma or experience having worked as a Marketing Assistant or related within a company wherein the person was involved with events Etc.
- Previous experience having organised events is essential for the role.
- Must be computer literate.
- Strong attention to detail and admin skills are essential.
- Must be able to multitask.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing marketing support as well as organising and planning events for the company.
- Assisting with the marketing and presenting of products.
- Ordering various marketing material such as branded pens, Client’s gifts and shirts for various occasions.
- Coming up with good ideas for Woman’s Day, Mandela Day, etc.
- Coordinating the majority of design with the outsourced company with regards to brochures, corporate gifting, etc.
- Assisting with corporate branding in the company.
- Handling all the companies social media on Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
Salary package, including benefits, is highly negotiable depending on experience gained.