- Cape Town, Western Cape
- Oasis Group Holdings Pty Ltd.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Qualified B.Com / B.BusSci with a specialization in marketing.
- 2 years experience required.
- Experience in Project Management and/or production management beneficial.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook with an emphasis on Excel).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with a high level of English fluency.
- Excellent time management, analytical and numeric skills.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Willing to work after hours and travel nationally and internationally when required.
- Administrative support to the marketing department.
- Creating and maintaining current supplier databases for the department including marketing material; promotional material; sponsorship; press; PR; events and corporate branding.
- Manage the administration of advertising, marketing / promotional projects within the department.
- Responsible for managing the quote and payment process in-line with the corporate procurement policy.
- Be fully involved in the execution of events with the event coordinator.
- Assist with the coordination of event logistics as required.
- Management of stock levels.
- Ensure communication and regular report-backs to the different hubs within the marketing department.
- Contribute towards the structure and maintenance of information and records for the department.
- Assist with the production and distribution of all communication material in line with the company’s requirements, which includes monthly fund information sheets, annual reports, newsletters and meeting packs.
- Assist in the planning & implementation of the department calendar.
- Strong Academic Records.
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills.
- Applies Lateral thinking.
- Ability to follow instructions and work efficiently to deliver results within the deadline allotted by managers.
- Demonstrate high level of professional work ethic and integrity.
- Attention to detail.
Further details of the package levels provided upon interview.
LocationCape Town, South Africa.