- Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA
- Omega HR Solutions
- Manage communications with various stakeholder groups (ranging from parents, learners, staff, foreign embassies, the greater Cambridge International Education community, media and other Curro schools) and ensure that the school’s communications with the different groups are professional and of a client-centric nature at all times.
- Conceptualise, plan and execute external and internal acquisition / enrolment drives so as to achieve our enrolment targets.
Equally important, the successful applicant will need to nurture and maintain existing learner / school relationships so as to ensure that existing families remain brand ambassadors for the school.
- Proactively manage all leads to ensure sales conversion in line with enrolment targets.
- Create an agile, creative, yet realistic marketing plan that is aligned with the School Leader’s vision and plans for the school.
- Together with the School Leader and bursar, manage the school’s marketing budget and allocation thereof.
- Manage the school’s social media presence on different platforms. This includes ensuring that the school information on the Curro website is maintained, current and in line with the brand / school CI.
- Ensure the correct use of and management of the school CI including, but not limited to ensuring that new materials for the school are packaged and deployed correctly;
that the school and Curro CI is current, consistently applied and utilised on relevant platforms / channels; conduct brand audits on collateral and campus signage.
- Manage communications with various stakeholder groups (ranging from parents, learners, staff, local businesses, media and other Curro schools) and ensure that the school’s communications with the different groups is professional and of a client-centric nature at all times.
- Regular liaison with the broader school / town community to ensure their involvement, buy in and can be mobilised as required in terms of the school marketing strategy.
A marketing / communications degree or diploma (three years’ working experience in a school or related industry) with a solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
Knowledge and skills
- A marketing / communications degree or diploma with a solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Three years’ working experience in a school or related industry
- Experience within Cambridge International Education
- Customer service orientation with a proven network within the relevant school and / or diplomatic community
- Fluent in English and communicate well verbally and in writing
- Sociable with a pleasant personality
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate
- Above-average knowledge of using the full MS Office suite of programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.)
- Punctual, excellent time management and a healthy respect for deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise
- Self-motivated and a team player
- A high level of professionalism, tact, commitment and reliability
- Adaptability, self-discipline and good powers of observation and interpretation