- Remote in Midrand, Gauteng
- Graduate Placements
Our client is looking for an experienced Logistics graduate. The successful candidate must have studied logistics and have some experience in Logistics. The position is mainly office bound, but some remote work will be required.This is a position to start immediately. The candidate must have a valid drivers licence and must live close to Sunninghill, Sandton.
- Tracking, collation and recording information on multiple delivery vehicles from multiple suppliers, from booking to offloading.
- Phoning truck owners and/or drivers to determine truck statuses.
- Keeping track of costs incurred on deliveries.
- Capture supplier invoices.
- Must be able to do reconciliations.
- Daily summary report to management to reflect trucks’ movements / statuses.
- Ad hoc admin duties
- Experience on imports would be beneficial.
- MS Excel proficiency a must!
Internet / data connection at home will be a requirement.
Some after hour / weekend work might be expected.
Job is mainly office bound, but some working from home will be required.