Listings Content Assistant (Western Cape)
- Cape Town, Western Cape
OfferMARKET RELATED BASIC + COMMISSION
Syntech is a fast-growing technology distributor, and our goal is to improve lives through the innovative technology we bring to the market – from cutting-edge smart home technology to the latest innovative gaming gear, consumer electronics, and commercial solutions.
We are looking for a full-time Listings Content Assistant to join our marketing team in Cape Town. You’ll work on-site alongside a growing team of talented creatives, project leads, ecommerce developers, and marketing specialists.
The Listings Content Assistant fills a support role within the marketing team, specifically within our ecommerce focused division. If you join our team you’ll be responsible for assisting with the creation of best-in-class listings across both Syntech platforms and on our retail partners’ websites.
The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented, well-written, and display great organizational and management skills. Strong computer skills, knowledge of the tech industry, and the ability to work in a high-paced business environment are integral to succeeding in this role.
- Assist Listings Content Coordinator with creating, updating, and proactive management of all Syntech ecommerce listings
- Assist Retail Marketing Coordinator with preparing, updating, and editing Retail Department listings
- Assist with creating/publishing engaging content for Syntech products and platforms
- Updating imagery/graphics as needed
- Updating WordPress websites and pages as needed
- Updating copy content across other relevant Syntech platforms
- Assist with website online product orders administration
- Entry-level position – but at least 1-year’s experience in ecommerce, web listings, marketing, PR, or similarly related fields will be advantageous
- Excellent use and command of the English language
- Excellent PC Skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint) & strong command of the Microsoft Office suite
- Basic experience with Photoshop will be beneficial
- Self-motivated, with an aptitude for multitasking and the ability to work independently
- Possess proven organizational skills
- Collaborative team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be energetic and proactive, someone who welcomes a challenge and is able to work in a fluid environment
- Takes ownership and responsibility