Kidney Recipient Coordinator (Transplant Coordinator)
- Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA
- A relevant nursing qualification (Diploma in General Nursing / B Cur Degree) or Enrolled Nurse.
- Current registration with the applicable body.
- Counselling ability, including HIV counselling (recommended).
- Minimum 5 years clinical nursing experience.
- Counselling ability, including HIV counselling skills.
- Knowledge and support of the ever evolving business strategy of patient centered Health and care. Continuously deepen the awareness of the strategy to address new challenges within the Healthcare sector, to build a competitive advantage and sustainability.
- Knowledge of trends and developments in the health care industry.
- Knowledge of health-related policies, procedures and legislation.
- The ability to cope with concepts of death and dying, to request assistance where necessary and to deal with high levels of stress in times of uncertainty.
- An intermediate level of Computer Literacy and proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Ability to work as a member of the team, to not function independently bur rather engage and form strategic and synergistic partnerships with other divisions.
- Superior interpersonal skills (developing and maintaining positive relationships; communicating clearly and effectively with people at all levels with verbal and nonverbal communication;
working with others to identify, define and solve problems).
- Ability to embrace and support transplant digitalisation project.
- Ability to inspire others to believe in the culture of person centered Health and care and safety.
- Demonstrates excellent organisational skills : organised and structured.
- Multi-tasking ability and the ability to deal with difficult stakeholders (internal and external) appropriately.
- Demonstrates genuine care and concern for the person, demonstrating empathy and an ability to understand the situation from a person centred Health and care perspective.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation skills.