Key Account Specialist - WC
- Remote • Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
The Key Account Specialist will be responsible for maintaining and retaining key iKhokha merchants by visiting these merchants periodically.
They will be handling multiple customer accounts and will need to be able to provide excellent customer service. They should also be able to build and maintain long-term customer relations.
As a Key Account Specialist, they should be able to understand merchant queries and resolve them in a timely manner. They will educate merchants on the various ways to use iKhokha products in a hassle-free and customer centric manner as well a provide face to face training on how to us new features.
Customer Service / Service Delivery :
- Maintain favorable merchant relationships
- Increase merchant reactivation through efficient handling time across CRM platform
- Conduct courtesy calls and visits to ensure product and service satisfaction
- Interact with escalations of merchants daily, responding to their questions or concerns and guiding them to the appropriate service
- Provide unsurpassed customer experience to promote retention and loyalty
- Achieve positive reviews on social media platforms
Technical Support :
- Introduce and educate merchants on how to utilize new and existing products and benefits included
- Conduct reactivation calls and educate merchants to get trading
- Ensure technical issues are resolved
- Escalate urgent queries that require input from senior management
- Ensure all merchants queries are closed within SLA
Deal Breakers :
- 3 years Account Management Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a specific focus on customer service and retentions.
- Detail orientation with a good understanding of technical support.
- Familiarity with CRM software.
- Previous exposure working within merchant services or banking sector is advantageous
- Must have a valid drivers license and own vehicle (travelling willing be required)
Perks of joining the Tribe?
- You get to work in a high growth company. Sink your teeth into meaningful work with tangible results you are accountable for.
- Hybrid, remote and in office work models.
- Remuneration & Benefits. We offer Company contributions to Medical Aid and a Group Risk Scheme.
- Visionary Leadership.
- Study leave.
- Access to on demand learning and development.
- A friendly, collaborative culture and a team of all-round-lekker humans (it’s true, we surveyed our Employees and they told us so).
- If you find yourself at HQ, coffee on tap and a selection of hot beverages provided by our onsite Barista.