Junior Marketing Assistant
- Cape Town, Western Cape
- Burnt Studios
JUNIOR MARKETING ASSISTANT
We're looking for an individual with a passion for all aspects of marketing. This is a role that will be supporting our management team and you will work on a vast range of different marketing pillars.
You will report directly to the marketing manager.
· Marketing campaign execution
· Event and PR management
· Marketing strategy implementation
· Paid ad management and creation
· Email Marketing
You will also get to work alongside the Creative Manager and Social Media Manager on:
· The Burnt Website
· Offline & Online design elements
· Social Media
The is a great role for a person who loves being involved in all aspects of marketing and who would like to learn and grow as a marketer in a fun, fast-paced startup environment where we push the boundaries of the marketing space in South Africa and beyond.
*Please only apply if you meet all the below requirements.
· A Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a marketing role
· Basic knowledge, experience and skills in Facebook ads manager
· Basic knowledge, experience and skills in Google analytics and Adwords
· Basic knowledge, experience and skills in Shopify
· Basic knowledge, experience and skills in email marketing
· Basic knowledge, experience and skills in web design
· Basic knowledge, experience and skills in content creation
· A very good sense of aesthetics and a love for great brand campaigns
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
· Very good understanding of the fitness and fashion industry
· Must be based in Cape Town
The position is full time
Mon-Fri (8:30 – 17:00)
Competitive industry related salary
Office based in Woodstock, Cape Town
Start date: Immediate
Selected candidates will be emailed or called.
If you have not heard back within 14 days of applying, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Job Type: Full-time
- What are your salary expectations?