Juice Category Senior Manager
- Johannesburg, Gauteng 2198
- The Coca-Cola Company
What You'll Do For Us:
- Develop short- (1 year) and mid-term (2-3 years) business/brand plans identifying business objectives, strategies, key initiatives and performance measurements by using insights collected from situation assessment, marketplace information, etc. in order to support Africa Operating category and brand growth targets.
- Assess attractive local consumer opportunities that are currently untapped by the Company by leveraging consumer research in order to identify new volume and profit growth areas ( new beverage sub-categories, new packaging opportunities, new merchandise categories, new channels of distribution to sell licensed merchandise).
- Provide direction, leadership and coaching to members of project teams.
- Manage category & brand turnover, Gross profit, marketing budget to deliver growth and financial targets.
- Develop programs and secure required budget in order to execute category & brand plans. Where applicable, ensure appropriate implementation of global/regional direction into local execution.
- Education: Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.
- 10 years of brand management / marketing experience.
- Innovation experience a plus (demonstrated ability to lead a concept from idea to shelf)
What We Can DoForYou
Challenging Work–our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career.
Iconic Brand:Work on the most recognized brand in the world and be part of developing the brands next chapter.
Exposure to World Class Leaders:Availability to global marketing leaders that will expand your network and exposure you to emerging digital platforms and marketing insights.
Skills:Media Planning; Leadership; Creative Development; Marketing Objectives; Consumer Segmentation; Digital Media Strategy; Quantitative Research; Marketing Strategies; SWOT Analysis; Competitive Market Analysis; Human Insights; Brand Positioning; Social Media Strategies; Problem Solving; Brand Architecture; Channel Management; Team Management
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.