Internship Learning Program
- Barberton, Mpumalanga
- Barberton Mines
Job DescriptionBarberton Mines aims to provide graduate students with an opportunity to gain exposure to the work environment for a limited duration contract period of 2 years as a graduate.
- South African Citizenship.
- National Diploma or Degree relevant to mining industry (Non-negotiable)
- Good communication skills
- Good supervisory, management and leadership skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Minimum pass rate of 60% and above for subjects in final year. (no subject failures)
- Barberton Mines Valid Medical fitness certificate within 21 days from accepting our offer.
- Security clearance certificate – clean criminal record