Internship-Client Services & Projects Mpumalanga
- Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
- Construction Education & Training Authority
Internship Job Profile
Interns will be exposed to the following functions, amongst the others:
- Performing all functionary tasks for the unit at entry level.
- Handle correspondence and enquiries relating to and maintain the units’ records and files.
- Providing administrative support to the co-ordination of the units budgeting processes.
- Assist with information gathering for the preparation for audits.
- Assist in data collating and preparation of monthly and quarterly reports for units.
- Performing all functions as delegated by the units’ supervisors and managers.
- Prepare meeting agendas and take minutes.
- Assists prepare at least 1 presentation per quarter, or as may be required from time to time.
for less than a quarter timeline.
- Rotational planning should be structured in a manner that allows sufficient time for the intern to be exposed to different tasks of divisions within a specific department. The interns’ progress to be formally reviewed at least at the end of each and every quarter.
Interns will be expected to develop the following during their stay at CETA:
- Knowledge of CETA as a corporate and public entity and the whole SETA landscape; its purpose and mandate.
- Expected to possess relevant and reasonable theoretical knowledge and understanding relating the functional area or specific departments or units in which interns are placed.
- Basic knowledge about relevant and applicable regulatory laws and frameworks, Acts, guidelines and policies (including the Skills Development Act, SDLA, PFMA, Tax laws, BBBEE, Employment Equity and Affirmative Action, amongst the others).
- Be a South African of less than 35 years of age, with a valid South African ID.
- Relevant post matric qualification obtained from a recognised institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must not have participated in any previous SETA sponsored internship programme.
- Applicants must not have been previously permanently employed.
- Previous work experience such as vocational work is welcome, but it is not a requirement.
- Applicant to submit detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter to be considered for interviews.
- Certified copies of the Identity Document (ID) and certified copies of academic qualifications.
The Following Minimum Qualifications will be considered:
- ND Business Management/ Project Management
- ND/BTech/Degree in Office Administration/Accounting/Public Administration/Business Administration
- ND Management assistant/Administration
- Or Equivalent