Human Resources Intern
- Parktown, Gauteng
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Human Resource Department employees are builders of capability within the Lord's talent storehouse who hasten the cause of the Master by drawing, enabling, and improving talent and by shaping the Church's work environment, which allows employees to give their best to the Lord.
AS THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE YOU WILL BE EXPOSED TO AND GIVEN TRAINING IN:
- HR Business Partnering with multiple departments and countries in the Area, and how to implement HR strategies and solutions.
- Recruitment, Retention, Performance Management, Labour Relations, Training & Development functions, Compensation & Benefits.
- Understanding of the organization’s key business, major priorities, and objectives.
- Project and change management principles.
- Performing HR related administrative functions.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERTISE:
- Must hold a current / valid temple recommend and/or be worthy to hold one.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Arts/Social Sciences, Industrial Psychology or Sociology, Law, Business, or related discipline.
- Must be a Young Adult between 18 and 30 years old.
- No work experience required. Skills set required: Problem solving, Analytical, Logical thinking, Good communicator, Presentable, Self-driven, and Reliable.
- Must be willing to travel throughout the Africa South Area.