Human Resource Business Partner
- Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Clinix Health Group (Pty) Ltd
To plan and deliver Human Resource plans and solutions in line with the needs and priorities of the Hospital. The incumbent is required to perform full generalist functions including recruitment and selection, employee relations, training and the supervision of hospital related administrative processes.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Provide end-to-end HR generalist services and support to the business:
- Provide expert HR advice and guidance to managers and staff on HR matters, supporting managers in dealing with complex issues, performance, attendance and employee relations issues.
- Identify HR priorities from Head Office and Hospital plans, translating business requirements into effective HR practices (relevant to the facility) and delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives.
- Deliver people solutions across the HR spectrum, including workforce planning, recruitment and selection, employee relations, employee engagement and performance management.
- Analyse and report HR information to support benchmarking and the development of hospital based HR strategies and solutions.
- Provide up to date knowledge of the legal frameworks within Hospitals and HR operate and ensure implemented HR policies are in line with current legislation.
- Adhere to all personnel administration policies, processes, system / technologies and procedures; ensuring that all personnel records / data are accurate and up to date.
- Coordinate grievances, ensuring that grievance procedures are correctly followed and that all matters of grievance are lodged and managed appropriately by management.
- Collaborate and support Line Managers during the performance management cycle (i.e. clarifying goals, expectations, providing feedback and evaluating results) in identifying and correcting poor performance.
- Provides project management expertise through the initiation, management and driving of projects and HR initiatives at hospital level
Deliver on the HR Operating Plan
- Implement, monitor and control business processes according to quality standards, policy, compliance and governance requirements.
- Ensure the alignment and implementation of end-to-end standard operating procedures / processes.
- Research, enable and consult on improvements and opportunities to harness technology.
- Review existing processes and suggest innovative ideas to improve and streamline processes to drive efficiencies and minimise redundancy.
Build working relationships across teams and functional lines to enhance work delivery, collaboration and innovation
- Build professional long-term relationships with internal (Doctors, Nurses, Hospital Administrators) and external (Service Providers, Labour, CCMA) stakeholders.
- Build a strong rapport with key senior leaders within the hospital to establish position as an HR thought leader.
- Work with internal key leaders to build an escalation chain for internal crises (HR related).
- Investigate and understand stakeholders needs to enable delivery of a quality service.
- Ensure customer service solutions are aligned to the operational business plan.
- Ensure timeous resolution of stakeholder queries and complaints and take ownership of issues.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- A 3-year Diploma in Human Resource Management or Equivalent NQF 7 qualification.
- 3-5 years human resources generalist experience.
Working knowledge of Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Learning and Development (training), Industrial Relations and Talent Management.
- Knowledge of relevant Labour Relations legislation.
- Knowledge of the Basic Conditions of Employment Act.
- Report Writing.
- Data Judgement.
- Talent Management Acumen.
- Organisational Acumen.
- Business Acumen.