Human Capital Associate
- Woodmead, Gauteng
- Human Capital Administration
- Process information on the HC information system within the prescribed timeframe, inclusive of new hires, leave, resignation, deaths, retirements, incapacity, etc.
- Check all input to ensure accuracy of employee master data, transactions and payroll information.
- Maintain and update employee master data and payroll information.
- Verify input according to guidelines and checklist and in accordance with HC policy and procedures, and distribute documentation to relevant parties, escalate any non-compliance to relevant parties to address.
- Organise and maintain employee records through effective document management, including electronic and/or paper filing systems.
- Human Capital Administration 1st Level Support
- Respond to staff queries regarding HC administration processes across the group.
- Attend to requests in line with standard operating procedures and SLA’s.
- Escalate queries which cannot be resolved to the team Controllers and/or Manager for prompt resolution.
- Receive and log all requests and queries received.
- Keep abreast of HC policies, procedures and applicable legislation to ensure adequate knowledge and understanding to perform duties.
- Human Capital Shared Services Support
- Provide an HC administration service to employees, line managers and HC Business Partners, to ensure information/advice is accurate, precise and timeous, as per HC policy, procedures and applicable legalization.
- Support the delivery of HC Calendar events, as directed by the HC Administration Manager including adhoc projects.
- Attend all team meetings and training sessions where work quality, processes and governance is discussed.
- Contribute positively towards the achievement of performance targets in all aspects of team activities.
- Participate as a team player within HCSS & IS team to ensure that all SLA’s are met consistently.
- Continuous improvement of work instructions as required per business / country.
- Liaise with auditors during audits to respond to queries and provide information.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Higher Certificate in Human Resource Management / Payroll
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Human Resources Administration within a corporate environment with multiple functions/operating companies/countries.
- Payroll knowledge and experience.
- International exposure within the Human Resource Administration environment will be an advantage.
- Experience working on a HRMIS or Payroll systems e.g. SAP, Oracle, PaySpace, SAGE, etc is preferred.