Human Capital Administrator - Group Benefits
- Krugersdorp, Gauteng
- Fidelity Services Group
Human Capital Administrator – Group Benefits
A position for a Human Capital Administrator role exists, reporting to the Group Human Capital Benefits Manager. The position will be based at the Fidelity Campus in Krugersdorp. The purpose of the position is to provide the administration, coordination of meetings, control of benefits processes and problem solving related to employee benefits. Facilitate and/or initiate Fidelity Cares requests applications. To set up and maintain a used friendly HR Portal upload and update information as and when required. Compilation of monthly and quarterly reports including presentations and minutes for certain meetings
Key areas of responsibility: (Not totally inclusive)
- Provide administration services for employees related to the employee benefits namely pension/provident funds and trauma counselling on issues pertaining to the service providers.
- Assist with problem solving regarding to employee benefits.
- Setting up and maintain a user-friendly HR Portal, upload documents and do updates as and when required.
- Coordinating meetings, setting agendas, compiling information, taking minutes plus following up on items to be actioned.
- Circulating information to the Group HC team for sharing purposes.
- Compilation of monthly and quarterly presentations and reports
- Participation in sub-committee’s activities emanating from meetings.
- Facilitate and /or initiate Fidelity Cares requests applications.
Qualifications, experience and other competencies required:
- Grade 12 or equivalent (NQF4).
- Human Resources diploma or similar qualification.
- 2 years’ experience in an administration / co-ordinator position.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office especially Powerpoint and Excel.
- Ability to work extended hours as and when required.
- Clear criminal record and no pending cases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to handle work related stress and work effectively under pressure.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to work efficiently with detail
- Ability to liaise with client and employees
- Monitor and correct prescribed processes
- Supervise, coach and co-ordinate resources
- Manage and analyse information
- Find solutions and creative ideas in solving problems
- Rule orientation
- Honesty (Ethical behaviour)
- Excellence / Quality orientation
- Planning and organising
- Goal setting
- Client focus
- Teamwork and leadership
- Customer responsiveness - client orientation
- Interpersonal sensitivity
- Performance orientated
- Planning / Prioritising
- Organising and goal setting
- Leading and role model
- Controlling and evaluation of effectiveness
- Feedback and reporting
- Team orientation
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful