- South Africa
- ACDC Dynamics SA
ACDC Dynamics a leading manufacturer, importer, and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps, and tools industry is looking for an experienced and dynamic HR Officer to contribute to our company’s HR objectives.
Purpose of the role
The HR Officer is responsible for maintaining day to day administrative and personnel services for the Company, to meet legislative and operational requirements. Deals effectively and accurately with highly confidential information. The HRA will build and maintain excellent customer relationships on all aspects of HR.
Key Performance Areas
- Personnel filing and loading onto Sage People
- Maintain filing system
- Ensure all perspective personnel information is received prior to on-boarding
- Administration and assistance with recruitment
- Assisting to prepare warnings with Line Managers
- Follow up with line manager on performance of new employees during the probationary period
- Placing of job adverts and arranging interviews, which includes contacting prospective employees or interviewees, setting up of appropriate and adequate interview panels, and supervising the interviewing process
- Deal with both external and internal queries from both staff of the company and external bodies
- Prepare job descriptions before job advert placement is made both for internal and external recruitment.
- The administrator’s duties also include assisting in the preparation of all letters of contract for any necessary changes in employee terms and condition.
- Preparing management reports on data HR relevant data
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and on-boarding documents
- Revise company policies (Adhoc)
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g., leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules, terminations)
- Coordinate the interviewing, screening, recruitment, and appointment of new staff.
- Take minutes in HR staff meetings.
- Follow up on terminations in respect to termination documentation and return of tool of trade
- Any adhoc HR/IR assistance.
- Matric + HR diploma preferred
- 2-5 years in a similar role