HR Intern FTC
- Spartan, Gauteng
- RCL FOODS Careers
RCL FOODS is currently recruiting for a talented and organized HR Intern to join our Speciality HR Team, based in Spartan. The successful incumbent will need to ensure there is effective Human Resources Support through adequate delivery of HR services, practices, and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide all recruitment administration support for A and B Band appointments.
- Ensure all reference and criminal record checks are carried out fully and in a timely manner.
- Announce new appointments.
- Manage the new joiner process from offer letter through to joining instructions and induction.
- Assist with maternity, paternity, adoption and parental leave processes and queries.
- Assist with health, safety and IOD processes and queries.
- Enter data into the HR system so that accurate records are maintained.
- Liaise with payroll and distribute the payslips.
- Process medical aid / fund entries and withdrawals.
- Process death and disability claim documents.
- Capture disciplinary records into SAP.
- Administer the recording of absence.
- Administer the recording of vacation leave.
- Maintain the personnel filing system and safeguard the files and documentation.
- Manage the leave administration process.
- Provide support in investigations for disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Distribute/disseminate policies and convey related communication.
- Administer employee/study loan and bursary documentation.
- Answer all channelled HR administration-related queries from employees and managers in the business and ensure their resolution in accordance with service standards
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management