HR Generalist (f/m/d)
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Freudenberg Performance Materials
You support our team as
- Drive day-to-day HR processes including recruitment and selection, employee onboarding, employee engagement and employee exit procedures whilst continuously providing a high standard of employee support.
- Maintain accurate and up to date HR information, documentation and administration of personnel and HR records in accordance with regulatory framework (legal requirements, global and local internal policies and procedures).
- Act as a liaison between the organization and external service providers to ensure accurate processing and communicating of employee benefits and other important information.
- Provide payroll and employee benefit support by ensuring that monthly HR data is accurately submitted for processing and record keeping.
- Manage time, attendance and leave to ensure all required timesheets and leave applications including supporting documents are authorized and submitted timely whilst streamlining the process to maximize effectiveness for all users.
- Develop, drive and communicate policies and procedures that can be referred to by employees to support employee welfare, safety, wellness and health and counselling.
- Degree in Business (or equivalent) or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Human Resources (manufacturing advantageous)
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. Workday, SAGE ESS will be a plus)
- Solid understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Proficient in South African Labour Law
- Strong verbal / written communication skills to communicate withal levels of employees
Some of your Benefitsarrow right
Company pension : Save for retirement with the company's help
Health insurance : Insurance : backstop protection against health risks
Training / Career development
Training / Career development : Programs to supercharge skills and expertise
Sustainability / Community service
Sustainability / Community service : Making a difference with sustainability, community service
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity & Inclusion : Enter a diversity-driven world of innovation The Freudenberg Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
Employment opportunities are available to all applicants and associates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, protected military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. autorenew