- Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Webhelp is on the hunt for a People Coordinator to join our busy Durban office supporting rewards and benefits offered to our colleagues. In this role, you’ll provide a range of admin support, including reporting and insight linked to the roll out, deployment and embedment of our region wide Pay, Benefits and Reward strategy.
As a flexible People Coordinator, you will deliver admin support to the reward team and create and publish various reward-related reporting and insights to the broader business.In your first weeks in this collaborative People Coordinator role, you can expect to:
- Collate data in preparation for the salary review process and Adhoc business reviews
- Track and analyse insight into the success of non-contractual operational incentive schemes
- Maintain the library of corporate performance bonus and incentive pay plan scheme rules
- Provide market benchmarking and analysis to support the evolution of our pay structures and pay progression models
You will also coordinate the roll-out of non-contractual benefits to expand the offering available to our teams.
To succeed in this People Coordinator job, you will need to manage sensitive and high profile data securely and confidentially. You will also require the following:
- Previous HR experience within a reward and benefits admin role (advantageous)
- The ability to analyse, interpret and report on data with a high level of accuracy, care and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work with numbers
- The ability to adapt to changing work demands and deal with conflicting priorities
In return for your knowledge and inclusive approach, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits package.
After applying, you will be sent a link to complete a quick online chat. We don’t want you to miss out on the opportunity so please check all of folders for the link after applying. Take this opportunity advance your career with our collaborative team of game-changers today.