Guest Experience Specialist - French and/or Spanish Speaking
- Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA
We’re Houst, a property management company. Our mission is to make Houst the global home of hosting. We’ve signed up thousands of happy hosts, helping them to make over £115,000,000 in earnings.
The business has expanded worldwide we’re operating in over 20 cities globally, from Auckland to Lisbon, and there’s a lot more to come.
We have three types of customers (hosts, guests and cleaners), we built the Houst product for our hosts. From holidaymakers to full-time landlords;
host happiness is central to everything we do.
The focus of the Guest Experience Team is to answer all inbound communications quickly and to a defined high standard - our support team always acts in the best interest of the host and the guest.
You will provide the best service to all Houst guests via phone and email so you will be required to have great written and verbal communication skills.
You will be dealing with different customers, escalating cases when required, and interacting with other teams to resolve issues to the highest standard.
Therefore you will have to be a good team player and pay special attention to detail. If you have worked in a fast-paced environment you will know that you require to be well organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
- Answer and manage inbound calls from guests, property owners, and other stakeholders
- Take inbound calls and make outbound calls to guests and property owners to follow up on requests and inquiries
- Resolve customer complaints and concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Provide accurate and up-to-date information on Airbnb properties, policies, and procedures
- Manage reservations and bookings through the Airbnb platform
- Maintain detailed and accurate records of all customer interactions in the company's CRM system
- Collaborate with other team members to provide seamless customer support
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management team
- Hold South African citizenship or a valid work permit for South Africa. (Mandatory)
- Fluent in English. (Mandatory)
- Business proficiency in French and / or Spanish. (Mandatory)
- Proven experience as a call centre agent or customer service representative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to handle difficult customers
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the Airbnb platform and hospitality industry is a plus
- Experience using CRM software is a plus
- Flexibility to work different shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work remotely
- Enviable company culture we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right. Regular team social events, company-wide recognition of outstanding work.
- A platform with a range of wellbeing videos, food and shopping discounts.
- BetterHelp therapy
- Laptop For business use