Groups Agent Jobs at FlySafair
- South Africa
Safair Operations, operating as , has a vacancy for a GROUPS AGENT at our head office Bonaero Park.
The successful applicant will report to the Business Development Manager.
– To answer calls and/emails or other communications from passengers and prospective passengers.
– To take meaningful action against those calls, whether that be to provide information, make booking changes, assistance in lost property, assistance in special needs or create new bookings.
– Agents are to be informed of all aspects of our service and all standard operating procedures and terms and conditions.
– Agents are required to be timeous and courteous in their responses to client.
– Agents are required to verify payments made by clients, capture names and assist with group changes.
– Generate and follow through with group quotations and bookings and guide clients throughout the process.
– The individual should be able to develop relationships with potential clients and maintain current relationships.
– To provide feedback to management on any recurrent issues that passengers appear to be facing so that these issues may be addressed and corrected from the root cause.
– To actively learn about all new aspects and developments within the airline to keep knowledge of our offering fresh and correct.
– Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent;
– Call Centre experience is preferential;
– Experience using Zendesk, Phone systems, Raddix system and PayU will be advantageous;
– Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
– Willingness to work overtime when required;
– Candidates must be prepared to work shifts;
– Valid Covid -19 vaccination card
– Immaculate time keeping;
– Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
– Excellent attention to detail;
– Excellent listening skills;
– Exceptional customer service skills;
– Excellent communication skills;
– Immaculate time keeping.