German speaking International Assistance Coordinator
- Cape Town, WC, za
- Language Recruiters
We have an exciting new career opportunity for a German speaking International Assistance Coordinator to join a global company providing support for various international insurance companies and their travellers at their offices in Cape Town, South Africa ! You will be responsible for assisting and helping their travellers world-wide in difficult situations.
They are searching for a reliable, open-minded and flexible team-player with the ability to analyse a situation and find a solution.
Does this job sound like the perfect challenge for you? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking International Assistance Coordinator in Cape Town, South Africa will include :
- Communicate over the phone and via email with policyholders, a worldwide network of medical providers and their colleagues around the world
- Coordinate logistic arrangements locally and internationally to assist policyholders in medical or difficult travel situations
- Work closely with medical professionals internally and externally
Requirements for this German speaking International Assistance Coordinator job in Cape Town, South Africa :
- German speaker with full professional fluency also in English
- Pro-active and performing well under pressure
- Flexible and open-minded to ongoing changes and training
- Previous work experience in Medical Assistance, Insurances, Claims Handling or Tourism will be an advantage
- Matric or higher
- Decent computer user skills in Microsoft Office tools
- Must be able to work in shift including some week-ends and some evening / nights per month (main shifts are day time, at this stage)
- South African visa secured already
- FSB registered a big bonus
If you meet the above requirements for this German speaking International Assistance Coordinator job in Cape Town, South Africa , we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through today!