General Worker at Unitrans
to assist with the general maintenance of the warehouse and assist with vehicle loads. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
• Medically fit
• Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too
• Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
• Clean criminal record
• Must have own reliable transport to and from work
• Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used in cleaning
• Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
• Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
• Excellent organizational skills a must
• Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
• Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
• Grade 11/Below
Duties & Responsibilities
• Notify building management of any repairs required.
• Maintaining environment.
• General housekeeping tasks.