General Assistant : TsAfrika Catering Solutions
- Kuilsriver : Western Cape
- TsAfrika Catering Solutions
- We are recruiting a General Assistant to join our team. The General Assistant assists the Cooks and Chefs with food productions, operates the cash register, serves food, and keeps the canteen and kitchen clean.
- As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together withincreased quality, efficiency and productivity. We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more. Developing our people– the heart of Tsebo – is the foundation of our purpose
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure that the Company & Statutory regulations regarding cleanliness & hygiene are complied with within all tasks undertaken.
- To ensure that the quality standards of both customer service and operating processes, health and safety standards and food standards are met.
- Assists in the preparation of meals, especially salads and desserts.
- Places entrees, salads, desserts and other food on the serving line.
- Keeps the serving line well-stocked and clean.
- May assist in training new employees.
- Stores and records food leftovers.
- Keeps canteen tables, kitchen and other areas clean and orderly.
- To ensure that customer expectations are met within the provisions of the contract.
- To ensure a high level of customer service within the area of responsibility.
- Where applicable, to ensure that stock in the designated area of responsibility is counted and signed over to the correct staff on the following shift.
- To carry out any reasonable request by management.
- To report and where possible take action when faced with customer and client complaints or compliments.
- To attend meetings and training courses as may be necessary.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Be 18 years of age
- Must have completed at least a Nationa Senior Certficate