Franchise Support Coordinator -Salsa
- Midrand, Gauteng
- Midrand, Gauteng
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Providing Franchisees brand specific systems, processes, blueprints and standardized intellectual property
- Provide support to Franchisees to ensure brand knowledge and skills transfer
- Support brand operations executive in development and maintenance of brand specific Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) models with a bias for improving profitability and efficiency
- Support brand operations in development and maintenance of brand specific IP, such as Ops manuals, Equipment manuals, Smalls lists etc
- Implementation of project related initiatives
- Support and assist in design and implement of the brand specific Standards of Operations Programs
- Support brand operations in testing equipment innovation, trading formats, layouts etc. In order for the brand to remain relevant and best in class
- Support and perform operational reviews
- Support Skills trainer in all training of staff and restaurant teams ongoing
- Sharing of best practice amongst restaurants in line with brand operational standards
Education Experience and Skills
- Minimum Matric, preferably related tertiary food service qualification.
- Minimum 5 years franchising experience in similar role – Preferred
- Good knowledge of food service industry, preferably specific brand category.
- Financial and computer literacy.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Strong Communication,
- Operational and People Skills
- Highly presentable
- Developed analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Energetic self-starter
- A hands-on approach to problem solving
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation
- Willing to travel
- Experienced extended working hours required in Restaurant Operations.