Franchise Support Coordinator Jobs at Famousbrands
- South Africa
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Providing Franchisees brand specific systems, processes, blueprints and standardized intellectual property
• Provide support to Franchisees to ensure brand knowledge and skills transfer
• Support brand operations executive in development and maintenance of brand specific Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) models with a bias for improving profitability and efficiency
• Support brand operations in development and maintenance of brand specific IP, such as Ops manuals, Equipment manuals, Smalls lists etc
• Implementation of project related initiatives
• Support and assist in design and implement of the brand specific Standards of Operations Programs
• Support brand operations in testing equipment innovation, trading formats, layouts etc. In order for the brand to remain relevant and best in class
• Support and perform operational reviews
• Support Skills trainer in all training of staff and restaurant teams ongoing
• Sharing of best practice amongst restaurants in line with brand operational standards
Education Experience and Skills
• Minimum Matric, preferably related tertiary food service qualification.
• Minimum 5 years franchising experience in similar role – Preferred
• Good knowledge of food service industry, preferably specific brand category.
• Financial and computer literacy.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Strong Communication,
• Operational and People Skills
• Highly presentable
• Developed analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Great interpersonal skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Energetic self-starter
• A hands-on approach to problem solving
• Fanatical attention to detail
• Strong customer service orientation
• Willing to travel
• Experienced extended working hours required in Restaurant Operations.