Food & Beverage Manager
- Cape Town
- Radisson Hotel Group
Do you have an appetite for all things Food & Beverage? Are you as keen as mustard where service is concerned, whilst ensuring back of house is in order - whether it be a plate full of numbers, setting a rota or laying the table for a successful team.
Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our Food & Beverage Service Team are sophisticated hosts with an instinctive ability to anticipate guests’ needs by being in the right place at the right time and delivering a hospitality experience that goes above and beyond - creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Food & Beverage Manager, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Food & Beverage Manager :
- Supports the smooth running of the food & beverage department, where all aspects of the guest food & beverage service experience are delivered to the highest levels
- Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries
- Delivers on plans and objectives where food & beverage initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Manages the food & beverage team fostering a culture of growth, development and performance within the department
- Responsible for the departmental budget, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Delivers effective programmes that advance service standards, profitability and cost control
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the Food & Beverage Manager
- Proven experience in food & beverage service with excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent managerial skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
- Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice and recommendations
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Experienced in using IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
- Must be very energetic and love peopleQualifications of the Food & Beverage Manager-A qualification in either Food and Beverage / Hospitality and or Tourism Management, or equivalent is preferred-Must have at least 3 Years experience in a similar role
The Radisson Blu Hotel & Residence, Cape Town occupies an architecturally stunning building in the city’s central business district.
Guests can choose from 230 rooms, all with views of the city, mountain, harbour or sea. After a meal in Stratus Room, they can relax at one of our 2 bars.
Experience a relaxing stay with the range of services, like the gym, underground parking, swimming pool and Business Class Lounge.
The modern meeting facilities make sophisticated venues for both personal and business events.
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world.
At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team.
If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at