Flight Deck Crew Jobs at FlySafair
- South Africa
– Assist the Captain in day-to-day line operations.
– Remain current and up to date with the latest SACAA regulations / Company SOP.
– Be an active line pilot on the B737 fleet.
– Maintain a Class 1 Medical issued i.a.w SACAA regulations.
– Maintain a SACAA ATPL.
– Pass the 6-monthly OPC/LPC/PPC as dictated by the Flysafair Training Department.
– Be prepared to re-locate and re-position to outstation bases, as needed by Flight Operations.
Report for office duty on request of the Chief Pilot as needed
Preference will be given to the following ratings and experience:
– Type Rated on both B734/B738
– B738 Rating
– Experience on other Jet over 20 Tons
– Non-Type Rated pilots with a min of 500 hrs
– Multi-Crew, Multi-Turbine will be considered
– Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent;
– SACAA ATPL.
– Class 1 SACAA Medical.
– No existing medical conditions.
– Must be willing to be Covid vaccinated based on inherent job requirements.
– Willing to sign applicable training bond.
– No criminal record.
– Willing to undergo a drug and alcohol test.
– Own transport and RSA Driver’s License.
– SA Citizen with proof of Identity.
– Valid RSA Passport.
– Immaculate time keeping;
– Excellent Situational awareness
– Good leadership / Followership attributes
– Positive attitude
• Suitable qualified candidates are invited to complete the prescribed form, available on our website: .
• No external email applications will be accepted.
• Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
• FlySafair reserves the right
* Not to proceed with this vacancy
* To appoint the selected candidates based on its operational requirements.
Preference will be given to members of under-represented designated groups.