- Johannesburg, Gauteng
- HR Xchange
About the position
This established and fast-growing Logistics service provider with branches across South Africa offers a supportive culture with great opportunities for growth and development.
As the Financial Accountant, you will take responsibility for posting, recording and maintenance of all accounting records.
- Cash book maintenance and cash planning.
- Reconciling of general ledger, intercompany, customer and supplier accounts.
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual budget.
- Financial year-end processes, including liaising with auditors.
- Assisting with preparation of financial statements and management packs.
- Handling tax administrative matters.
You will need a degree in finance and at least 5 years’ experience as a Financial Accountant, preferably in a logistics or manufacturing environment. You should also have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer.
- Financial Accounting