Finance Talent Acquisition Consultant
- Cape Town, ZA
- TFG HR Shared Services
Position Description :
At The Foschini Group, we believe in making a difference. Our vision is to be the leading fashion and lifestyle omnichannel retailer in Africa whilst growing our international footprint.
We strive in selecting the best talent to fit in our business and we are looking for great minds that align with our core values :
WE PUT OUR CUSTOMERS FIRST. We embrace new ideas, technologies, and innovations that help deliver the best service.
WE WORK FAST AND SMART. We constantly push ourselves and one another
WE DO THE RIGHT THING. We are inclusive, we embrace diversity, and treat everyone with equal dignity.
As our Talent Acquisition Consultant , you will own the Finance portfolio, for which you’ll attract and hire the best talent to match the business needs.
You will be part of a team who are experts in the field, work hard and have fun while doing it.
The key performance areas will be :
- Delivery of the full recruitment process (including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, and placement of candidates)
- Proactive identification and research to identify potential candidates (talent mapping)
- Creative identification and utilization of alternative sourcing channels
- Ensuring the delivery of a superior, consistent candidate experience (Aligned with the TFG brand)
- Manage and negotiate the offer process and ensure that all relevant and required documentation and information is completed and signed off
- Support acquisition initiatives and projects
- Build relationships with stakeholders to ensure effective communication, networking, and benchmarking opportunities,
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring needs. Keeping them updated regularly on the status of their current vacancy
- Proactively developing a high-talent calibre
- Industry Market research
- Building tools and leveraging off technology to ensure an efficient service to our internal and external stakeholders
You should have :
- Related Tertiary Education
- 5 years minimum experience with sourcing tools such as LinkedIn, search strings, and knowledge of new sourcing tools.
- Must have experience working in Finance positions such as Accountant, Accounts Payable Accountant, Treasury Accountant, Retail Accounting Manager, Stock Accountant, etc.
- Strong sense of urgency with a positive impact on delivery
- Sound planning and organizational skills
- Sound business acumen
- High level of influence and credibility
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work independently, as well as within a team
- Customer service focused
- Detail focused
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- CBR interviewing techniques
Preference will be given, but not limited to candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.