- Cape Town, Western Cape
BAND: EH - CTO
Purpose of the Job
The role of the BPI & Governance Manager is to drive the development and roll-out of the procurement strategy and ensure improvement and compliance to policies, processes and procedures.
What you’ll have done before:
- NQF Level 7 (BCom in Procurement, Supply Chain, Accounting, or a related qualification)
- 8 years of significant experience with procurement standards, procurement systems.
- Experience in implementation, process, tools and best practices.
- Experience at managerial level
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance.
- Strong analytical ability
- Experience in multi-national company.
What you’ll be doingSTRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
- Ensure development of and rollout of overall procurement business plan in line with overall Procurement
- Ensure development of procurement spend by category;
- Provide visibility and transparency of spend across categories;
- Ensure development of approach to measure and track savings.
- Lead implementation of supply risk management across organization;
- Oversee development of standard methodology;
- Drive consolidation of input from category management team and cross category supplier risk assessment;
- Ensure mitigating actions are developed for key risks identified.
- Ensure adherence and compliance to policies, processes and procedures by the sourcing teams and
- Provide guidance and support in identifying and implementing improvement initiatives;
- Ensure identification of metrics, measure and tracking and reporting of procurement team performance.
- Ensure vendor management and capability and knowledge management building;
- Systems development and enhancement: Ensure development and implementation procurement systems
Job Advert Closing Date: All job adverts close five days after date posted
Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Let us know how we can accommodate you to participate in the recruitment process.
- The appointment will be made in line with Engen's Employment Equity Strategy.
- All applications must be submitted to the contact person/ numbers provided & in the manner requested.
- If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
- Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
- Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Job Segment: Manager, Management