Finance Clerk: Banking
- Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA
- Reporting to the Banking Supervisor, the primary responsibility is to reconcile company bank and GL accounts and reporting all discrepancies.
- Ensure the correct documentation is collected from stores with regards to discrepancies.
- Incorporate new business developments into the daily reconciliation process (new stores, new bank accounts, and new acquisitions).
- Liaise with local and foreign banks regarding charges and cash banking queries.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts across multiple organisations