Facilities Support/ Receptionist
- Cape Town
- Stonehage Fleming
The primary purpose of the role is to support Stonehage Fleming colleagues in the Cape Town Office. To facilitate a hygienic, safe and comfortable working environment for our people and to assist with serving clients visiting the office.
This role may also relieve on reception, and assist in colleague and client events.
PRINCIPAL ELEMENTS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Ensure a hygienic work environment at all times
- Maintain levels and report cleaning materials and equipment needs to the Head of facilities - SA
- Report all office repairs and maintenance requirements to the Head of Facilities - SA
- Assist with postage and delivery service for the office.
- As required assisting with bulk Photocopying / scanning / binding.
- Ensure that printer paper trays are filled and that stock requirements are reported to the Head of Facilities - SA.
- Report any system problems (printers, shredders) to the Head of Facilities SA
- Refill and maintain the office coffee machines
- Ensure that the kitchen is clean and clutter free at all times
- Maintain the cleanliness and aesthetics of all boardrooms
- Ensure that all bins are emptied daily
- Assist with client meetings serving refreshments as requested
- Clearing and cleaning of boardrooms after meetings
- Maintain the cleanliness and look and feel of reception areas and meeting rooms
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Support experience within a professional environment
- Health and safety regulation knowledge
- Clear and professional communication skills.
- Experience supporting events is advantageous
- Valid Driving License
Education LevelHigh School or EquivalentExperience LevelEntry LevelBenefits