FLEXI SALES ASSOCIATE : TIMBERLAND
- CLEARWATERS : GAUTENG
Job DescriptionJob Description
- The primary responsibilities of the Flexi Sales Associate are to maintain outstanding customer service, generate sales, merchandise product, and support the store management team on peak and predefined scheduled times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The scope of the Employee’s duties include; but are not limited to the following:
- The Sales Associate supports the Store Management in meeting sales goals, customer service targets and operating objectives through execution and accountability.
- Ensure store sales goals are met or exceeded.
- Identify ways to drive sales generation and ensure action is taken to achieve goals.
- Support, model, and enhance the seamless customer service focus by creating an environment that is friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and quick for customers and co-workers.
- Ensure store presentation standards are achieved and maintained.
- Regular attendance and full time commitment are essential functions of the job.
- Must be able to work and willingness to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the business as per schedule.
- Excellent customer service skills
- A commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations
- Be a fast learner, cheerful, with a positive attitude
- A strong team player yet still able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional organizational ability, high attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Bilingual is a big plus