- Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Johannesburg, Gauteng
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers. The successful incumbent’s responsibilities will include preparing presentations, managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should have strong organization skills, interest and demonstrated desire for administration process excellence. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to the leadership team.
- Organizes and coordinates all aspects meetings, internally or externally.
- Schedules and arranges meeting rooms as required. This includes organizing special events—making hotel, restaurant identification/reservations, invitations, transport, dinner, gifts, AV arrangements, etc.
- Prepares and collates presentations as requires
- Arranges all aspects of international visits
- Assists overseas visitors with accommodation and travel arrangements including welcome gifts, letters and itineraries
- Assists with traditional administration and correspondence tasks such as:
- Administers diary / agenda
- Set up monthly meeting
- Arranges travel (flights, hotels, meetings)
- Sets up and maintains a filing system
- Keeps all files and distributes communications
- Manages e-mail correspondence and all calls and handles requests as required
- Follows up on correspondence
- Executes and concludes any special projects defined by manager
- Take minutes and distribution of them
- Prepare Driver’s schedule and co-ordinate on a daily basis
- Assist on Breast Cancer Committee, IDEA
- Arrange gifting as required.
- Performs and maintains administrative record keeping as appropriate such as
- Maintains holiday dates (for team)
- Is a liaison with retailers, ELC teams within the environment, markets and NY office personnel
- Coordinates flow of information with internal and external groups
- Runs errands as required
- Assist with organizing and tracking financial related information such as:
- Ensures timely submission of T&E expenses.
- Responsible for processing Purchase Orders
- Business Admin Diploma or similar
- Minimum 7 years' work experience
- Strong MS Office Suite
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Shorthand or speed writing
- May be required to work late – own transport
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-ZA-GP-Johannesburg
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 231803