Electrician - Cape Town
- Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA
- Chainlink Recruitment
We are looking for an Electrician in Cape Town
Matric; Trade test and N3 Certificate
Served Apprenticeship and qualified with a Trade Test Certificate.
A minimum of two years’ experience in electrical field.
Working knowledge of PLC’s
Facilitation skills in leading team meetings
Multi-skilled in all mechanical disciplines, and specific instrument and electrical tasks,
ideally trade tested in one or the other.
In depth knowledge of maintenance practices.
Attend to electrical faults and breakdowns in the factory.
- Attend to electrical faults and breakdowns in admin buildings.
- Fault finding on electrical equipment.
- Fault finding on PLC’s.
- Fault finding and repairs,
- Programming and fault finding on VSD’’s.
- Programming and fault finding on instrumentation and calibration.
- Fault finding on electrical machines on running processes
- Analysing and investigating on re-current faults.
- Repairs must be carried quickly (first time right) and efficiently.
- Maintain high standard of work.
- Planned maintenance
- Ensure machine availability for production targets to be met.
- Incumbent must be pro-active and prevent breakdowns on his / her patrols and shows initiative to continuously improve
- Install, service, repair and maintain existing and new equipment.