EE Manufacturing Millwright, Cape Town
- Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA
- RAKKGALAKANE RECRUITMENT
EE Manufacturing Millwright (Siemens & Allen Bradley PLC), Cape Town , R32 38k + Penson + Medical + Housing All + 13th Cheque
- Trade Test - Millwright
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a Manufacturing Industry ( Production environment ).
- PLC fault finding ( Siemens & Allen Bradley)
- Working experience in 220V and 380V maintenance / electrical panels and control circuits.
- Competent to work on both HT and LT electrical
- Excellent communication skills with all levels.
- Interface professionally with all levels of employees.
- Computer Literate in MS Office and
- Strong interpersonal skills, objective and analytical
- To manage by planning, organising, controlling, within company policy to achieve maximum production output.
- To maintain the electrical / electronic equipment on the premises in such a way as to ensure the minimum downtime
- Oversee and motivate the workforce to achieve the best utilisation and efficiency of the plant and materials and thereby produce only products of the best quality.
- To ensure proper raw material control and monitoring and thereby achieve the most economical usage throughout the production process.
- Ensure that machines are in working order and preventative maintenance is done to avoid loss of time.
- Effective Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance on all sections and divisions .
- Maintain all electrical / electronic equipment to the highest working and safety standards.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the curing equipment.
- Ensure the minimum downtime as a result of electrical breakdowns.
- Fault finding.
- Ensure production efficiency and maintain high quality standards.
- Control maintenance stores and related purchasing.
- Responsible for the ordering and receipting of raw materials, electrical spares and equipment.
- Monitor machine settings to avoid raw material losses.
- Responsible for the provision of accurate daily production statistics .
- Ensure that the planned maintenance system is maintained.
- Responsible for the accuracy of daily labour hours and ensure that the company abides by the requirements of the Department of Manpower.
- Ensure that all the requirements of the OHS Act are conformed
- Abide by Company Safety, Personnel and Operational Policies as amended from time to time.
Abide by Company Safety, Personnel and Operational policies as amended from time to time