Driver/Material Handling Operator
- Cape Town, WC, South Africa
BIOVAC is one of the leading sterile vaccine manufacturers rooted in Africa, with our core purpose being to "protect life".
We are looking to hire a dynamic, passionate, confident, proactive and meticulous Driver / Material Handling Operator to join a goal-oriented team.
QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED :
- Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Valid drivers license (Code 10) and professional driving permit.
NECESSARY EXPERIENCE & INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE :
- At least 1 years experience within a similar position.
- Experience in quality management systems within a cGMP facility.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE :
- Ensure adherence to SOPs and efficiency standards to ensure effective material handling activities and effective delivery (inter-warehouse transfer) of vaccine from the Warehouse.
- Ensure systems are followed and all deliveries are I accordance with GDP.
- Ensure all documentation is completed for the operations performed timeously and according to GDocP standards.
- Ensure that all applicable documents are completed for the operations performed daily and are systematically filed and easily retrievable.
- Ensure that measurements and statistics are reported on a regular basis.
- Ensure all dispatch transactions are traceable to delivery documentation and invoices.
- Ensure that strong relationships are built up with customers, suppliers and vendors.
- Ensure that the correct product is picked and packed as per procedure and dispatched within the required timelines.
- Ensure dispatch logbook is reviewed and signed by Supervisor.
- Ensure that the company vehicle is maintained within the specified service interval and is kept clean at all times.
- Ensure all returned components are defaced and areas are kept tidy as well as completion of component checklist daily.
- Plan and perform the handling and distribution activities associated with the handling of product.
- Ensure undisrupted, punctual, and safe operation of processes pertaining to distribution of product.
- Continuously support and prescribe to cGMP within Biovac.
By submitting your CV and personal information, you agree that Biovac may utilise this information to conduct and complete our recruitment process, which entails distributing your information to all internal recruitment participants and service providers who forms part of the process.
Please note : This is a Fixed Term Contract (FTC) for 8 months.
Application Deadline : 14 March 2023.