- Honeydew, Gauteng
- Taylored Appointments
- Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
- Preparing both rough sketches and detailed work with CADD systems.
- Performing calculations for materials and weight limitations.
- Communicating with architects and engineers, and incorporating knowledge gained into drawings.
- Preparing, reviewing and redrafting alongside the engineering team.
- Ensuring final designs are compliant with building regulations.
- Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team.
5+ Years of Inventor experience with sheet metal design, part & assembly creation.
- Bachelor of Science in engineering or architecture.
- Degree from a technical college also acceptable.
- 5+ Years of Inventor Experience with sheet metal design, part & assembly creation.
- Experience in computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) (advantageous)
- Ability to draw manually favorable, but not essential.
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own.
- Ability to respond well to criticism and maintain a positive attitude.